Worst Customer Service Ever

Guest's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Worst Customer Service Ever”

Written on: 10/04/2013

I placed an order in February from Canada and was quite excited about being able to buy hair products that are difficult to buy here. I waited and waited very patiently. They state not to contact them before 30 days for international orders but then say that after 40 days they won't honour any lost items. The order was sent Feb. 21 and I started to attempt to contact them on March 23 with no reply. 3 more tries were made to various email addresses. It wasn't until the 4th attempt at contacting them that I finally contacted the right department only to be told that I was beyond the 40 day limit. Their website seems to be specifically designed to combat any attempts to contact them. I'm still shaking my head at the appalling customer service or lack thereof. I'm almost feel that I've been conned and it's just a site to take your money and say "too bad" when you don't receive what you've ordered. If they want to be an international company they should start realizing that customer service is the key. Again, I can't say how extremely disappointed I was at the way this lost order was handled.

• Goods purchased & cost