3 weeks on still no refund

jilly2006's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“3 weeks on still no refund”

Written on: 17/02/2013 by jilly2006 (1 review written)

I have to admit i have never had problems with this company in the past until a month ago. I placed an order and received a totally different item i contatcted them to return....its a lengthy process they send you a return invoice and tell you to get proof of posting (as if they are going to say you never returned) and guess what 3 weeks on they havent credited me and have said ...you did send us a copy of proof of posting?? this was not asked for and I dont think I will ever see my money back and they will have the goods back.....beware I say this company is not ad good as it used to be :((

• gatineau cleanse kit

Lindamay66's Response to jilly2006's Review

Written on: 28/02/2013

I have to agree as this is what has just happened to me. They are not replying to emails and when I did get one it said my return was being processed. I rang the other day and now they are asking for proof of posting.... I think anyone ordering from this company should think twice as thing dont look good.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib