LOOKFANTASTIC.COM THEFT!

janeylove's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“LOOKFANTASTIC.COM THEFT!”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by janeylove (1 review written)

They are nothing more than thieving, incompetent liars. I ordered from them, fooled by their lies of dispatching items within 24 hours.

Four days later and they still hadn't dispatched my order.

I had made repeated attempts to cancel the order via their website after 48 hours, (FOUND THE STUFF CHEAPER ELSEWHERE) but I kept receiving messages back saying "Unfortunately it has not been possible to cancel your item(s) as it is being prepared for dispatch."

REALLY? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE THESE IDIOTS TO PUT CREAM IN A BOX AND SEND IT TO ME?

When they did eventually dispatch the items, I then had problems with their terrible couriers, My Hermes. And by problems I mean that they haven't delivered, despite my waiting ages. All it says on tracking is "Not Received by Courier."

I've tried to get a refund from lookfantastic but to no avail. I WILL NEVER USE THIS DODGY COMPANY EVER AGAIN AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO STEER CLEAR.

I've also heard about the fake GHD'S thing, so even more reason not to shop with a place like this ever again. I hope they get investigated by Trading Standards.

• more expensive than other online beauty retailers

• Still waiting