TERRIBLE SERVICE, AVOID!!

Guest's review of Healthy Direct www.healthydirect.co.uk

“TERRIBLE SERVICE, AVOID!!”

Written on: 29/11/2012

I ordered a product from this company after receiving the magazine in a national newspaper. went online and ordered quite easily, paid by debit card, money went out in seconds. 14 days later still no product, rang them, was on hold for ages at 10p a minute, to get told it had only been despatched the day before and I had to wait another 10 days.. 10 days later I rang again to say still no product, again on hold for about 10 minutes!! they now say it has been despatched but there was an error in the address, I tell them that I did not make an error in my own address, and the email confirmation i had was correctly address, they explain that all orders are entered onto the despatch system manually and it had been misentered, human error.. so they again placed my order, and promised delivery within 14 days.. it never arrived I rang again, more money!! turns out it had again been sent to the wrong address!! how incompetent is this!! I demanded a refund, okay they say, your card will be refuded within 3 days.. it is now 7 DAYS later, NO GOODS NO REFUND, more wasted money in phone calls they keep apologising but nothing happens.. there staff obviously get paid well just to keep dishing out apologies for 10p a minute!!

• Internet