Extremely poor service. Do not use!!!

Connie118's review of Escentual www.escentual.com

“Extremely poor service. Do not use!!!”

Written on: 23/02/2014 by Connie118 (1 review written)

Ordered 3 items, a guerlain eyeshadow which was broken when I received it. A dior eyeshadow brush and a dior eyebrow pencil. Advised Escentual of the faulty item and they pushed the idea on me to accept a replacement which I accepted but I also advised that I was returned both dior items as they were unsuitable.
I posted all 3 items back, all in the condition that they were received but I received an email from escentual that they would not be refunding me for the dior items as they said the dior eyebrow pencil was missing a pouch and that the brush had its plastic cover opened. I refute both claims as goods were returned in exactly the way they were received but they are still refusing to refund. Instead they have posted all items, including the replacement eyeshadow back to me. I have advised escentual that I will not be accepting any delivery from them and refuse to accept their excuse for not refunding my money. I have now resorted to reclaiming these monies though my bank / debit card and have confirmed this to escentual.
Please heed my warning do not use this company, there are much more professional suppliers out there, for instance feel unique.com!! Which are in a class of their own, far more superior to this back street escentual.

• Average