Not fair

anneta124's review of Escentual www.escentual.com

“Not fair ”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by anneta124 (1 review written)

I have been a huge fan of Escentual and purchased lots of wonderful things from there. They had the best prices. So for couple of days had some perfumes in by shopping bag waiting until my paycheck comes in. Yesterday, The total with my pretty pennies and my 10% discount code was about 167, so today i get online to purchase my things and the total is 206. I didn't understand and started checking other things in my wish list they all went up as well. One perfume went up by 14 pounds. All happened in just one day. The difference may not be so significant but it does make a difference for me. It makes the company not to have the best prices on the market. So today i will not place my order and will buy the perfumes gradually in store . I will still buy from this company some of my favorite things but not in the amounts i used to and will start looking for other place.

• Goods purchased & cost