BEST ONLINE SHOP

rachelrz's review of Escentual www.escentual.com

“BEST ONLINE SHOP”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by rachelrz (1 review written)

As a student I am always on the lookout for good quality products at prices I can afford, usually when I find an online shop that stocks certain products at an affordable price, international shipping (I am located in Australia) is ridiculously expensive and I may as well just buy the product in real life. With Escentual not only do they stock great quality products but they are affordable even for me! On top of that international shipping is only £2.95 and delivery is so quick! They let you know how much stock they have of each particular item and they basically tell you how you can get bonus goodies if you purchase certain items. This website is an online shopper's dream, with plenty of reviews on each product, great customer service and great products you will not be disappointed.

I am already looking at some new products to purchase and have recommended the site to all of my family and friends.

• Goods purchased & cost