Very poor customer service, long delay in dispatch.

slimsiergirl's review of Chemist Direct www.chemistdirect.co.uk

“Very poor customer service, long delay in dispatch.”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by slimsiergirl (1 review written)

After enquiring about the length of delivery time and being told 1-5 days, I ordered 3 items and paid £3.49 for postage, that was on the 12/03/14. It is now 19th/03 and my order has not even been dispatched let alone delivered!. I contacted chemist direct Customer Service team (via live chat) on 3 separate occasions and spoke to 3 different people. Each time I was told different reasons as to why my order had not been dispatched, firstly I was told "due to a stock issue" that had now been resolved and my order would be dispatch Monday (17th) as they don't dispatch on weekends. When that didn't happen I was then told "we are waiting for them to come in which would be later on today" (18th) but went on to say there will be a further delay and won't be dispatched until Wednesday (19th.) I decided to write them an Email to complain, the reply now tells me it was due to a "supplier issue" that should be resolved between the 19th-24th.I have lost all faith in chemist direct and their customer service team and will not be ordering from them again nor would I recommend them.

• nicotinell lozenges 3x96