APPALLING PACHAGING, GOODS AND SERVICE

From 1 review

edinmum's review of Care Shop - www.careshop.co.uk

“APPALLING PACHAGING, GOODS AND SERVICE”

Written on: 21/03/2017 by edinmum (1 review written)

Ordered a laundry bag and when it arrived I couldn't believe how badly it was packed - in a much too large, bashed box with only one strip of tape holding it together (or trying to hold it together as it was open in many places. I was even more disappointed when I took out my bag and it was totally filthy. How can a company sending goods out to a health environment think it is acceptable to send out dirty unhygienic goods? As if that wasn't bad enough within the box there was another parcel addressed to a totally different person. When i phoned to complain customer services were less than helpful. I was paying for the call but was kept hanging on whilst the advisor went to check things out. On her return still no apology and no suggestion of recompense for the call. I have a son with a severe disability who frequently needs supplies but I will never use this company again. Advisor did not give name/

• LAUNDRY BAG