Biotastic

Colegq47's review of Biovea www.biovea.com

“Biotastic”

Written on: 30/03/2014 by Colegq47 (1 review written)

Referred to purchase from Biovea by my consultant as the medication I required is not prescribable, in the form I need it, on the NHS. I was somewhat shocked to be advised to purchase from the Internet as you hear horror stories about what some websites sell. I was immediately reassured by my consultant & told to purchase from Biovea, as it was a very trust worthy company. I have since purchased on a number of occasion. Not only are the tablets available in the form I require, but also in different sizes e.g. 3mg or 5mg which is very useful. My orders always arrive quickly and in good condition. Thank you Biovea. I know that what I am taking is what it says on the bottle.
The website is very easy to use & products clearly labeled so you know exactly what you are buying, and prices are very reasonable and there are frequent offers on products too.

• Goods purchased & cost