Great service!

Guest's review of The Whisky Exchange www.thewhiskyexchange.com

“Great service!”

Written on: 13/07/2014

I order 4-6 bottles of whisky from TWE now and then. They offer an opportunity to get hold of whisky that is unavailable here in Norway.
I would use TWE more if the prices also could compete with the local Norwegian prices at "Vinmonpolet". Unfortunately they can't after tax, toll and transport costs have been paid. So mainly I will buy whisky that can't be found in Norway or special offers for more expensive whisky, like Highland Park 30 yo.

For a delivery of six bottles, one bottle of Port Askaig 19 yo was broken. TWE sent me a new bottles straight away at no additional cost and also offered to replace the other bottles due to miscolouration, if I was a collector. I'm not. I then had to pay new toll and taxes for the replacement bottle, since Norwegian rules are very strict for alcohol. TWE also quickly paid this additional cost without any questions.

So even if the bottle was broken I still buy form TWE when the price is right and I highly recommend them. They also have a friendly Facebook page where you can get advice on whisky.

• Whisky 4-6 bottles