let down by parcel force

Guest's review of The Whisky Exchange www.thewhiskyexchange.com

“let down by parcel force”

Written on: 25/05/2011

Everything about The Whisky Exchange is great, except the delivery process. Royal mail's parcel force tracking service said that they had attempted to deliver the parcel at a time when both my partner and I were at home. No one had buzzed or knocked and no card explaining a failed delivery attempt was left for us. When I contact them by e-mail to say this, within the hour of the purported delivery attempt, and to ask for the parcel to be redelivered that morning, i did not receive any reply. When I checked the tracking service again, it said that I had been advised to collect the parcel at a post office, but it didn't say which one. I e-mailed about this and did not receive a reply until two days later. In the interim, a letter arrived, advising me to pick up the parcel at our local post office. SO, not really a delivery service at all. Hope this helps you reflect on this aspect of an otherwise excellent business. Thanks for the great whisky!

• More expensive than elsewhere but dealing with a product that is no longer produced, so glad to get it.

Visit thewhiskyexchange.com