Brilliant service, excellent product range

Superblonde's review of Ocado www.ocado.com

“Brilliant service, excellent product range”

Written on: 19/11/2012 by Superblonde (1 review written)

I have just taken delivery of my second order with Ocado and I doubt I'll go back to using another supermarket again.

The site has a great selection of products, and the quality of the fresh meat, fish and veg was excellent. Definitely superior to the other supermarkets.

The delivery men are really friendly and helpful. I like how the bags are category coloured so all your freezer items are packed together etc. They also collect your bags from the previous order to recycle, which is a nice touch. Customer service gave me a courtesy call after my first delivery to make sure I was happy with everything.

It is a little annoying that you don't find out if some products are unavailable till you go to checkout, but its much better than Tesco's method of substitution or just not filling the order. It does give you options for similar items at this point.

I had expected Ocado to be a bit more expensive but on the whole I think it was at least as cheap if not cheaper than the other supermarkets and the quality of the fresh products was much better. Delivery was far cheaper than elsewhere too.

• Goods purchased & cost