Perfect on time delivery & great quality of cake

From 1 review

IrelandBoyd's review of Winni.in www.winni.in

“Perfect on time delivery and great quality of cake”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by IrelandBoyd (1 review written)

I sent a cake to my brother living in bangalore on his birthday. I searched on google for online cake delivery websites in bangalore and all of them very charging humongous. Among them I came across Winni which was giving cakes and flowers at a reasonable rate. As I was placing the order on same day for delivery, I was not sure whether they will be able to deliver it or not.

So I called up their customer service number and confirmed whether they will be able to deliver it or not and can I choose a specific time, as I wanted it to be delivered in my brother's office only during the tea break time in evening. They told me that, I could choose time also along with delivery date in the checkout. I choose 4pm for same day and placed the order. I need not to called them again and got SMS from Winni that your order has been delivered at 3:55 PM, I was stunned seeing this level of punctuality.

Later on my brother called me, and he told me that cake was very fresh and tasty. I am very happy to use their service. I recommend everyone to use them.

• 750