Let down by them twice & they don't care

Guest's review of Smart Gift Solutions www.smartgiftsolutions.co.uk

“Let down by them twice and they don't care”

Written on: 23/08/2013

I have now placed 2 orders with smart gift solutions and requested specific dates for the items to be delivered and on both occasions I have been let down.
The first time they didn't dispatch my item until after the set delivery date even though I have verbal and communicator confirmation that it would be there on time, I emails all the email addresses I could find on the website I spend 2.5hoirs trying to get through to them and even left a answer message and not a single response from anyone.
The second item was order before the first one was due for delivery and I thought I would give them the benefit and there would be no problem with this one, oh how I was wrong.
Contacted them yesterday and they confirmed the item was out for dispatch yesterday afternoon and it would be with the relevant person today and I would get an email for me to track it. Well I'm still waiting for the email and the item to arrive.

I tried to contact them today only to find they are closed for the whole bank holiday period. I was going to email them again but thought what's the point when they don't respond.

Very disappointed with the service both items for people's birthday and they either turn up late or not at all

• Total £75

• Still waiting

Smartgift's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

Thank you for your feedback/review. This does seem to be an exceptional circumstance for which we sincerely apologise. We would just like to mention that your emails were not responded to as you sought assistance at the same times through our online chat service which we felt was resolved for you, we did not receive any ansphone messages from you?

We would also like to mention that you changed the date of your delivery which unfortuantely did not translate to our despatch system therefore your original date was fulfilled and for your second delivery, unfortunately this was refused when attempted therefore was refunded in full for you prior to the Bank Holiday.

Itslooly's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

Oh same her , iam so worried about my gift , i hope to send it tommorow :"(