Gifts2IndiaOnline Reviews - www.gifts2indiaonline.com

Click here if this is your business
★★★★☆
3.8 / 5
From 5 reviews
80% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Customer Service

  • Quality of website

  • Value For Money

? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
Gifts2IndiaOnline - www.gifts2indiaonline.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gifts2IndiaOnline - www.gifts2indiaonline.com

Gifts2IndiaOnline - www.gifts2indiaonline.com

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

Latest Reviews

★☆☆☆☆

“Very frustrated”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by Ratan2014 (1 review written)

We ordered a gift for my brother(2 items) to be delivered on the same day. requested to deliver on a specific date.The order was placed 15 days before. But they delivered one item on the specific date, & delivered the gift at some where else. My brother never received the packet. Called customer service no one picked up the phone… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★★☆

“Amazing Service with good quality”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by Rohitl (1 review written)

I ordered for a bouquet and requested to get it delivered interstate the same day. I must say that the service was amazing !! I placed my order at 930 in morning and it reached the destination at 130 in afternoon the same day. Fantastic !! We don't really get such a nice service from anyone. If we talk about quality, I ordered for a mix of flowers out of which quality for 80% flowers was good but the rest 20% was not ok which is the reason why I have rated 4 stars to this website.If the… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★★★

“I was disappointed..but Now I am Satisfied :)”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by dikshaS (1 review written)

I have placed an order for a Show Piece for my brother to be delivered in Bangalore. But on delivery date I have received a delivery confirmation mail that the cake delivered to Chennai...I was very disappointed and call them. But After talking with Customer Care executive I Only replied them " Thank You Very Much for your Great service"..They Called my brother to confirm the address and contact number and then they get informed that he shifted to Chennai for next 1 month,and they arranged the… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★★★

“Reliable online Gift Portal with Fast Delivery Service”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by saugata (1 review written)

Gifts2indiaonline.com makes me happy by their service quality. They delivered my gift just within 8 hours after placing my order. The Gift packed nicely and flowers were fresh and arranged beautifully. After my 2nd order and experienced highly satisfied service and quality I would like to recommend this online gift portal to my other friends who wants to send their gifts to India for their friends and family. Already my one friend use this website and she also satisfied. Thank You… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★★☆

“Excellent Service on Time with Reasonable price”

Written on: 04/09/2013

I am staying in Massachusetts, USA. I have sent flowers and cake for my Sister on her Birthday to Kerela on 20th August through Gifts2indiaonline.com and I am really very happy.The gifts delivery is on time and exactly as specified. Online chating with the customer service gives you latest update of the status update of the order id. overall, its an excellent service, with a very reasonable price. That is why I would like to recommend Gifts2iindiaonline.com to other NRI people like me to send… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
overview