Non Existent Vineyard Tour

Francis186's review of Gift Ideas For Two - www.giftideasfortwo.com

“Non Existent Vineyard Tour”

Written on: 12/10/2017 by Francis186 (1 review written)

We turned up at the Vineyard yesterday morning, in good time for the Vineyard Tour detailed on our ticket. We had phoned both of the Vineyard numbers beforehand, as recommended in the instructions, and both went to voicemail. We left a message on the mobile number. When we arrived, no one else was around. We phone the numbers again, both still going to voicemail, and left messages on both. We had travelled 69 miles to get there. Eventually, the Vineyard manager turned up, inspected the details on our ticket, and then told us that they only ran tastings on Thursdays and Saturdays at 4pm (not Wednesdays at 11), and that in any case they were due to shut down for the winter in 3 days time. He tried the Gift Ideas number for us (in the details supplied) but we could not get beyond an automated message. We returned home tired and disappointed. We are out of pocket because of the activity we did not get, and by the £17.50 or so petrol cost. I will tell my brother not to use this company again, when he buys presents.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2017

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I understand you have also emailed us directly which we have responded to with an apology for the mix up and a compensation offer. I trust we can correspond to ensure you are satisfied with the outcome and would like to thank you for bringing this error to our attention.

Kind Regards