Great Poducts

1949Steele's review of Funky Pigeon - www.funkypigeon.com

“Great Poducts”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by 1949Steele (1 review written)

I know there are some negative reviews here, but I've used these guys a lot for cards and have never had a single problem with them. I live in a pretty remote area and my cards always arrive quickly and are always exactly what I've ordered at a very reasonable price. Everything I've ordered has been personalized with names and sometimes with photos and the quality has been good every time and the recipients have loved them! As I've never had any problems I can't say what their customer service is like if something does go wrong, but personally I can't fault them. Thinking of using there photo book service for a friend wedding and family holiday too.

• Very reasonably priced for personalized products

Thefunkypigeon's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

Hiya, I work for Funky Pigeon, thanks for your great feedback, I will pass this along to the FP team.