DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Victoria1969's review of Buy A Gift - www.buyagift.co.uk

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by Victoria1969 (1 review written)

My daughter used her pocket money to buy me a Mini Beauty Treatment for Mothers Day, we looked at the website and saw the nearest salon participating was 15 miles. I called up to book and was told she would look for a salon and they would then call me and tell me what date I could go on! Ok, not overly happy as I would like to choose, she then proceeded to tell me that unfortunately there was no salon within 5 miles so they could not offer to redeem the voucher and I would need to go onto the website and exchange! I said there was one 15 miles away please could I use that one, as where we live is a small village, she said NO it has to be within 5 miles!!!! Where does it say this on their website? It doesn't ! Appalling! We are going to have the same issue with all the other experiences as we are a bit remote! Am trying for a refund for my daughter but this has to be within 60 days! Really not happy! Think an email to Office of Fair Trading and Watchdog is required! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

• 10

Visit buyagift.co.uk

123Izzie's Response to Victoria1969's Review

Written on: 10/08/2014

So bad, we had a bad experience with them

buyagift.co.uk