Find My Past

Guest's review of Find My Past - www.findmypast.com.au

“Find My Past”

Written on: 20/06/2013

I have been using FMP for more years than I can remember, before it was FMP! What I like is that you can pay 'per view' or by 'subscription', so if you just want to test the water you don't have to dive in with a full 'subscription'. When I first started out I kept searching the same records, but then I found the section on 'my searches' and it has been a great help, plus you can print it out so you can see where you have been and what next to search. The hints are also helpful, if you spend the time to read them - if like me you are too eager to get searching, but they are worth a read. I would certainly recommend this site for those interested in genealogy or family history.

Visit findmypast.com.au

Gifford1234567's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2014

And so said all of us last June. But now it is a different tale. Read the latest reviews on the other FMP section before you buy,

findmypast.com.au