Loser.com NOT Winner.com

• Content

Guest's review of Winner Casino - www.winner.com

“Loser.com NOT Winner.com”

Written on: 14/01/2014

Placed my £25 first bet and unfortunately lost. Thought 'at least I've got the £25 free bet as promised... Wrong!! Nothing appeared on my account so went on their live chat;
***** (live chat staff member): We regret to inform you that a business decision has been made to limit your eligibility for our free bet offers on the basis of these checks. Due to this decision the welcome free bet was revoked and you will not qualify for any current promotions.
Caleb: We would like to point you in the direction of our terms and conditions. These are the terms you agreed upon when registering the account:
• Winner reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.
Caleb: The reason was not given as to why specifically, However, it has already been a management decision to nullify your eligibility to our promotions.
Me: I'm speechless! No reason, just don't pay out?
*****: This is perfectly legal as we have provided that information as a part of the T&C's that you may look up prior to signing up.

promotions.

So, even if you lose your bet, they make sure you stay a loser:-(

Don't say I didn't warn you....

• Content

Janetheo's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2014

So did they decide to ignore you on live chat? Wish I had read this review before I deposited my cash. Don't touch them with a barge pole.