It hates my computer

• Content

Wachutuarebiters's review of FreeRide Games - www.freeridegames.com

“It hates my computer”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by Wachutuarebiters (1 review written)

The only issue I have with this way of gaming is on a slower computer the adds in combination with the game may cause issues in running the game. Getting a white screen for instance. If there was a sort of refresh function it could help with this. While I realize the slow graphics of my computer is no ones fault clicking in and out of the game every time it goes white is a bit frustrating.

On the other hand as I put I would recommend this as it's a good source of entertainment for the poor, the broke, or in some extreme cases the neet gamer. Also I haven't run into any loud ads that are the main source of ad infamy. When I get a better computer I'm sure it will find many hours of entertainment here.

At this point I'm wondering if the bar below this box ever goes to a color higher than green. I must admit put a bar in front of a gamer and you create an enticing way to get them to type more in their review. Stay classy.

• Content