DO NOT TRUST POSITIVE COMMENTS < PROBABLY WRITTEN COMPANY

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Dynamic Drive - www.dynamicdrive.com

“DO NOT TRUST POSITIVE COMMENTS < PROBABLY WRITTEN COMPANY”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I agree with all the negative comments , DO NOT GO WITH DRIVE DYNAMICS, they sold me a package without telling me it was not refundable , My driving instructor came to my lesson extremely late and his excuse was that he couldn't find my address which I gave to him a week ago, he also was using a map to get there. When I asked for them for a refund they said the couldn't give me one or change my driving instructor. Their Customer Service is awful!,
I also asked my driving instructor about how he teaches and fortunately I had lessons with AA previously and everything I said I had done in my first lesson he said he wouldn't have taught me that till after a couple of lessons. The seem really cheap but they plan on holding you back and teaching you at a slow pace, so at the end of the day you are paying the same amount you would pay more pricier companies. My Advice is do not go with them its QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY.

• Ease Of Navigation