iflorist does not respect its customers

Jura75's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“iflorist does not respect its customers”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by Jura75 (1 review written)

I ordered a bunch from iflorist for my girlfriend birthday.
After receipt of order confirmation from iflorist I saw that my label is not read Cyrillic instead depicted characters. I wrote them email that if you can not print greeting Cyrillic, please write and English. A week later I decided to ask when my order has been delivered. Their answer killed me. Your order has been put on hold because we can not write text in Cyrillic. My letter, they certainly have not received. I asked why they did not call me on the phone. Received a reply that they are 99% of the Internet company and only communicate by emails. Sorry but more blunt answer I've ever seen. And If you are a 99% of internet company, then submit and SMS on mobile phones on the internet if you do not receive a reply to your email.

General result is as follows:
1. My order is not delivered
2. Logically explanations about the causes from iflorist I have not received
3. I Asked when they will deliver my order. I got the answer: maybe 27th or 28th. .... I just did not specify in what year?

My conclusions:
iflorist company that does not respect its customers

My advice to all who read my post Do not mess with the iflorist.

My wishes to iflorist: Идите вы нах..й с таким сервисом, тупые бараны!

• Goods purchased & cost