Terrible customer service, flowers delivery took a week

EmsyW's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Terrible customer service, flowers delivery took a week”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by EmsyW (1 review written)

I ordered flowers from iflorist to be delivered to a friend in Australia, these were going to a business address. There was an issue with it being Anzac Day in Australia and therefore a national holiday. iflorist contacted me and asked for a home address to deliver the flowers on Sat 26th April - excellent customer service so far which was great. Sadly, all down hill from there on!

Having not heard from my friend over the weekend I contacted iflorist on the Monday to be told "a technical issue" had delayed delivery and they would now be delivered on the Tuesday. While I was frustrated and irritated about that I did accept these things could happen. However, in the end the flowers were not delivered until Thursday 1 May - very poor and that was after continual chasing from me. After the first contact re Anzac Day there was no proactive contact from the firm.

I have asked for my complaint to be escalated with customer service (asked on 30 April, as of May 2nd, still hasn't happened) and I've made it clear I would like a partial refund of the cost, I stated I didn't want a money off voucher as I'll never use them again so what have they sent me...a £5 off voucher - unbelievable. Be very wary of this firm - that's my advice.

• Flowers - £45