Excellent flowers

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Excellent flowers”

Written on: 02/05/2014

I had flowers delivered via a courier that my niece ordered for her nan. Unfortunately the flowers that came were not nice at all - in fact they were pretty withered and didn't look the best, plus the box they came in stank of smoke!!! Being a non smoker this is extremely unacceptable (unacceptable to anyone I would imagine). Anyway I rang iflorist to find out who the florist was and was told it was a postal order, thus not supplied by a local business. Well the lady on the phone at HQ arranged for another bouquet to be delivered with 2hours by a local florist and they were absolutely beautiful.
My advice is use iflorist for your orders but not a parcel post as I guess this comes from a warehouse, that way you know the flowers are coming from a local business. Thus giving business to the local areas.
I don't know if I can name the florist but I live in Essex area near the coast. Would recommend and def use again.

• Goods purchased & cost