Written on: 29/04/2014 by YanickYes (1 review written)
Case in Question - Ordered flowers for Delivery Mother’s day 2014.
Ordering on-line was straightforward and easy, selected the date for delivery.
Now The bad stuff
• Flowers arrived in a damaged box
• Oasis had dried out
• Excessive bruising to the flower heads
• Crushed and broken leaves and stems
Immediately contacted iFlorist with my issue they said they could re-ship for delivery after mother’s day, this was not acceptable for me (I needed flowers for Mother’s day). I requested a refund they responded saying I needed to send evidence of the damage which I did immediately (within an hour of receipt of the goods).
• Emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 28/03/2014
• Raised a support ticket 01/04/2014
• Re-Contacted 04/04/2014
• Still No Response - Re Contacted 15/04/2014
• Still No Resolution Re-Contacted 23/04/2014
• First Response from Customer Service 28/04/2014 – An email with a £5 Gift certificate as Goodwill LOL
o I refused the gift certificate – requesting a full refund was the only option
• 1 Hour Later Received an email saying Flowers had been despatched
• Received Un-wanted replacement flowers 29/04/2014
iFlorist in my case have had a no refund policy, Mother’s Day cost me Double because of buying replacement flowers locally. All I required was a refund because my order was damaged and replacement was not an option.
I will never buy from iFlorist / Colonial gifts ever again
Wish I read Twitter first #iflorist masses of the same complaints
@iflorist email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Excellent customer service great prices easy to use. " Read More
" Utterly Incompetent and possibly even malicious " Read More
" Efficient, good value " Read More
" Ugly and Sad " Read More
" Bad value for money " Read More