iFlorist / Colonial gifts - Appalling dispute management

YanickYes's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“iFlorist / Colonial gifts - Appalling dispute management”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by YanickYes (1 review written)

Case in Question - Ordered flowers for Delivery Mother’s day 2014.
Ordering on-line was straightforward and easy, selected the date for delivery.

Now The bad stuff

• Flowers arrived in a damaged box
• Oasis had dried out
• Excessive bruising to the flower heads
• Crushed and broken leaves and stems

Immediately contacted iFlorist with my issue they said they could re-ship for delivery after mother’s day, this was not acceptable for me (I needed flowers for Mother’s day). I requested a refund they responded saying I needed to send evidence of the damage which I did immediately (within an hour of receipt of the goods).

• Emailed evidence@iflorist.co.uk 28/03/2014
• Raised a support ticket 01/04/2014
• Re-Contacted 04/04/2014
• Still No Response - Re Contacted 15/04/2014
• Still No Resolution Re-Contacted 23/04/2014
• First Response from Customer Service 28/04/2014 – An email with a £5 Gift certificate as Goodwill LOL
o I refused the gift certificate – requesting a full refund was the only option
• 1 Hour Later Received an email saying Flowers had been despatched
• Received Un-wanted replacement flowers 29/04/2014

iFlorist in my case have had a no refund policy, Mother’s Day cost me Double because of buying replacement flowers locally. All I required was a refund because my order was damaged and replacement was not an option.

I will never buy from iFlorist / Colonial gifts ever again
Wish I read Twitter first #iflorist masses of the same complaints

@iflorist evidence@iflorist.co.uk sales@iflorist.co.uk support@iflorist.co.uk contact@iflorist.co.uk

• Flowers £34.90

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Yanickyes's Response to YanickYes's Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Update

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting iflorist, It is with deepest regret to inform you that I am unable to process a full refund my sincerest apologies with regards to this. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please write to our head office

iflorist.co.uk