Don't choose a bouquet as they will just change it!

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Don't choose a bouquet as they will just change it!”

Written on: 21/04/2014

I spent ages choosing a bouquet for my sister-in-law and ended up choosing a gorgeous peach and pink bouquet which was part of their mother's day range. It arrived on time and although sister-in-law was thrilled with the flowers, when I saw the bouquet I was not. It looked NOTHING like what I had ordered, there were no peach roses (which were the main part of the bouquet) there were some white ones and there were also no big pink flowers (unsure what there correct name is), only a couple of pink geraniums. Instead of the small bit of foliage the bouquet was mainly green. I wrote to them and complained, they took well over a week to reply and wrote back with

"While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance and value. This is stated on our website."

I accept that flowers are not always available but as this was a mother's day bouquet ordered around mother's day, it was the same season. I would not have minded so much had the colour scheme even been the same but it was not and I was not contacted to see if I would rather cancel my purchase or choose a different bouquet. iflorist use there satisfaction guarantee to fool you into trust and then hide behind their terms and conditions if you are unhappy, I will definitely not purchase again.

I have written that the value for money is terrible as the price I paid for what was received was. Had what was in the picture arrived I would have been thrilled, but I guess I have learn't my lesson and will use a more reputable company!

• Best mum in the world bouquet £19.99