Totally inept service with zero customer care

unhappy-eleanor's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Totally inept service with zero customer care”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by unhappy-eleanor (1 review written)

I ordered a gerbera voucher to be delivered to my son and daughter-in-law in Australia for their wedding anniversary. The flowers didn't arrive on the date specified and when I contacted iflorists I was told I hadn't responded to an email they'd sent me, I had responded to this email which they eventually admitted to and assured me that the flowers would be delivered the following day, I was disappointed as they would now be late but agreed as this was better than nothing. However they didn't arrive the next day and when I called again I was told that the girl who was dealing with my order would call me back. I received no call so contacted them again later that day and was told she was at lunch. I said I wanted a full refund and expected a call ref this on her return from lunch. I still didn't hear from her so I called again to be told she had just gone to lunch again! I said I was obviously being lied to and expected a call within the next half hour. The call never came so I called back and asked for the person specifically, I was put through and I have never been spoken to like it, rude, patronising and totally uninterested that she had failed to deliver on the goods requested and paid for. I was told I had to complain by email and that she couldn't sanction a refund but that the flowers would be delivered the following day. I said this was unacceptable as the flowers would now be 3 days late. I then received an email blaming the florist in Australia for accepting the order! I called again the following day as guess what still no flowers, apparently I will now receive a refund. I would never use this company again, extremely poor service, extremely rude person dealing with the Australian orders, basically nothing good to say about any of my experience with them.

• Gerbera bouquet £49-50