Dead flowers - disgusting customer service

JoanneSummers's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Dead flowers - disgusting customer service”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by JoanneSummers (1 review written)

Unfortunately the week before mothers day I was sick and ended up in hospital, I order a bouquet of flowers via moonpig and a personalised card to be delivered on the Saturday afternoon. I received an email telling me the flowers had arrived, I called my mum to check, they were in fact left half way down her garden path! I eventually got to see my mum last Friday 11th - the bouquet was horrific and all but dead, they consisted of one rose = dead, 3 tulips = dead, 2 stems of fresias = dead! They were not the most expensive flowers @ £20, but really? I was mortified, my poor mum. I sent pictures to i-florists last friday along with a complaint asking for an explanation and refund, I am still yet to receive either, I have tried to contact them, the customer service/complaints team are never on line, I have logged another complaint today and wait the reply.
Never use this company!!!!!

• poor