dead flowers arrive late!!!

patbelfast53's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“dead flowers arrive late!!!”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by patbelfast53 (1 review written)

My daughter's first mother's day away from home so she ordered in plenty of time asked for them to be delivered Saturday 29 March for Mother's day. They arrived two days late on Monday 31st at 2.30pm. The delivery guy actually said "better late than never". On opening the box four of the roses were broken off at the buds & the lilly buds extremely squashed. I would say half the flowers survived the delivery. By Wednesday morning another two roses had died & the remaining few flowers look sportier than other bouquets I have had for far longer periods than this. I think the pods will never bloom & my daughter's awaited pic of them in bloom will never materialise. Overall a very sloppy service & extremely disappointing flowers. I will certainly now have to put my daughter through the embarrassment of telling her that her present was a total failure ... I will certainly NOT be recommending this service to anyone!!!!

• supposed to be a present

• Up to a week late