Never use them

Phillipsjw236's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Never use them ”

Written on: 17/03/2014 by Phillipsjw236 (1 review written)

Never, never use this company they charged me immediately but have yet to deliver anything to my sick aunt. They do NOT respond to emails.Be warned and save a lot of disappointment, frustration and money.

• bouquet of flowers

• Still waiting

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Jakeyadler's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2014

I totally agree. I ordered flowers for my parent's anniversary. They took my payment but no flowers. Their online system says 'no recent orders' so they took the money but my parents got no flowers!!!! Phoning them is a joke and no response to my email. I will contact my credit card company to get the money back. DO NOT TOUCH iFLORIST company (unless you want to be scammed and ripped off!!!) You have been warned!!

Amallen's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2014

A US colleague arranged through iFlorest for a display to be sent. They were NOT good. Bruised roses and limp greenary. Emailed complaint and they sent replacement next day - in exactly same condition - don't waste your money!!!!

iflorist.co.uk