Disastrous Valentines day

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Disastrous Valentines day”

Written on: 25/02/2014

Leta start with the positives...wait, there is only one. They delivered when they said they would. I paid £26.90 for a dozen apparently high quality hand picked roses and a greeting card. When I opened the box there were only 11 roses, all of which had already started wilting and wait for it...there was no greeting card to be found anywhere! By this time all the card shops had closed and I had to turn up to my Valentines date with 11 wilted roses and no card. I wrote a complaint to see what could be done and that I wouldn't be using iflorist again. They replied today sending me a £5 gift voucher. How cheeky! What am I to do with that if I don't want to order from them again? This is a clear case of false advertising, I didn't receive a greeting card, didn't receive a dozen roses and they were far from high quality! Worst thing was the embarrassment it caused! I will be pursuing this matter further. Stay away from iflorist!!!!!!

• Dozen red roses and greeting card for £26.90