Ordered Two Bouquets, One Arrived - with a Smashed Vase!

creativt69's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Ordered Two Bouquets, One Arrived - with a Smashed Vase!”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by creativt69 (1 review written)

I am currently travelling in India, and was away for Valentines Day 2014. So I ordered a nice-looking bouquet of a dozen red roses for my wife, and a dozen cream roses for my kids. I also ordered vases for both bouquets at an additional cost. The order was placed Feb 12th, and I received the emails to confirm my order.

Feb 14th came, and only the red-rose bouquet was delivered - and the vase was smashed to pieces!

I tried to call through, but kept getting the 'all operators are currently busy, please try later', message. So I requested live chat, and logged a ticket, only to receive an email telling me someone would get back to me in the next 3 days (!), so I continued to call and call until finally I got a 'please hold for the next available operator' message... After being on hold for about 20 minutes, finally got to talk to someone.

They arranged a refund of the smashed vase, and told me that the order for the cream roses was not accepted by dispatch for some reason, and that they would take the cost of the bouquet and vase and use it to place an order for a non-rose bouquet at a local florist to ensure Valentines Day delivery. I agreed, but as of Sunday 16th Feb still no flowers were received.

I have just requested a full-refund - let's see what happens.

iFlorist successfully ruined valentines day for my kids - I personally would never use them again... For anyone who says anything stupid like "I don't know what all the fuss is about" - you got lucky! Trust me, you would know EXACTLY what all the fuss was about if it was YOUR order that got screwed up!

• Valetines Bouquet x 2 plus vases £52.78