iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk Review

Seerajiesman's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Iflorist is by far the most abysmal company of any...”

Written on: 15/02/2014 by Seerajiesman (1 review written)

Iflorist is by far the most abysmal company of any kind trading today, I made my order on Jan 24th, I paid on the same day more than £50. I was told I would get my order on the 14th of Feb, I was of course let down, I tried calling all day Friday no answer! I tried e-mailing more than 10 times, no reply. I did get an e-mail telling me that they had been collected by Yodel at 20:20 last night, I was given a tracking number, I went to Yodels website, Nothing! Now I have a message saying that Yodel has delivered my order, but guess what?! No they have not, Yodel also have extremely bad drivers, they scan items as picked up and delivered and they either never bring them or they turn up a week late. My warning to every one is stay away from Iflorist and never use Yodel at any cost, this diabolical due is the worst thing to happen to the consumer market since time began!

• Flowers, Vase, Card & Choclates