Absolutely terrible!

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Absolutely terrible!”

Written on: 05/02/2014

What I have actually received - a bunch of red tulips and pink roses with some green leaves, but more importantly it came in absolute horrible quality - green leaves that have holes all over, the tuplips are widely open and roses with brown edges - a bunch of dying flowers!!

My husband called and requested for exchange/refund, only was told it was in the “disclaimer” that if the requested flowers are not in season they have the “right” to give us something else – screw you! We paid and got an entirely different product and you think you don’t even have the responsibility to give us a note in advance! Sometimes people choose a particular flower for a reason - peony is our wedding flower and this bunch of flower is supposed to be for our wedding anniversary!

The flowers were almost dead by the time it arrived, not the right ones and not even fresh! And that rubbish cost you £40! A £20 bouquet from M&S is a million times better than this from iflorist.

I don’t understand why they are still in the business. It is just totally dishonest!

We will definitely boycott this shop, if you don’t want to upset your girlfriend/wife/lover off tremendously on an important day, definitely avoid them!

Ah, and I forgot to mention it took their courier 1.5 days and 4 calls to deliver it to the right address. And needless to say, it missed the day!!!!

Totally outrageous!

P.S. I don’t even want give it one star!

• Flowers