Deliverers of nothing

Nodeliveries's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Deliverers of nothing”

Written on: 21/01/2014 by Nodeliveries (1 review written)

Order flowers + chocolates for my parents in the UK. I ordered from Australia for delivery on the 23rd of December 2013. Phoned to see if they had been delivered with none delivered. Customer service with these people is none existent. Have emailed,phoned and even tried live chat which are constantly off line. I call the help line at my cost which always makes you leave a message. No one calls you back. I wish I read the bad reviews on this company' and would tell anyone who wants to know how bad the customer service is. Dealing with this company is a huge NoNO as you will lose money.

• $60

• Still waiting

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Caroline255's Response to Nodeliveries's Review

Written on: 21/01/2014

Same story...I ordered from Australia, my parents received the most abysmal sad looking flowers that a child could put together. They died within two days. No customer service, don't reply to emails, web chat or anything else. Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela291's Response to Nodeliveries's Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

And again... same story. Ordered in Uk for delivery in Uk. Had an email saying they had been delivered but they hadn't.
Emailed them several times, phoned at my expense twice only to be cut off, submitted e-tickets and initiated live chat. I still have not had any response from them. I have started a dispute with my credit card provider to get the money back.
I wish I'd read reviews on them before I ordered. Will never use again.