Pathetic Way to Run a Company

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Pathetic Way to Run a Company”

Written on: 10/01/2014

I ordered flowers from IFlorist to be delivered on the 21st December. Looking at the tracking report they arrived there on the 21st. I waited for them to be delivered and eventually phoned the transport company (Yodel)to hear a message saying that deliveries could be made up until 9pm.
9pm came and went with no sign. I contacted IFlorist on Sunday to be told that they were closed. I contacted the transport company to receive the same message as the day before. On the Monday I called IFlorist and left a message. The flowers arrived at 10-30 on Monday morning, and a pretty poor display they were. I think there were 6 flowers and a stick with a Christmas Tree. As we were leaving at lunchtime to stay with friends over Christmas, my Wife managed to view them for 2 hours.
As well as leaving a message, I have e mailed them 3 times and not once have I received a response.
I found out a few days ago that I was going to be a Grandparent this year. I have just ordered a bouquet of flowers for my Daughter. Guess which company I didn't use?

• Flowers at £25.00