Do Not Use!

ChristyCO's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Do Not Use!”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by ChristyCO (1 review written)

I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to my mother-in-law in France. On the requested delivery date (Dec. 20th) I received an email saying that they needed the phone number at the facility where she lives before they could deliver. I sent them the number within an hour. No flowers on that day, no flowers by Christmas, as of January 5, 2014 still no flowers. I cannot get a response to my support inquiry. Nothing.

It's not even about the money now - it is about my mother in law and the fact that we had nothing there for her for Christmas.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Lyn2302's Response to ChristyCO's Review

Written on: 08/01/2014

Good luck in getting this sorted I have sent 2 recorded delivery letters of complaint about the poor quality of roses and the service to their customer service department and managing director before Christmas (this has been ongoing since mid Nov) and still they have not the curtsey to reply. When phoning told the case is closed!

iflorist.co.uk