Awful Flowers, Awful Service

bobbyh1982's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Awful Flowers, Awful Service”

Written on: 18/12/2013 by bobbyh1982 (1 review written)

I recently purchased what was supposed to be a large bunch of flowers which were for my wife who has recently been seriously ill following the loss of our baby.

I came home to find they had been delivered on time but the standard and size was rubbish
There were 2 (wilting) gerbers, 1 stem of lillys, some berrys and the rest green foliage.

It was NOT a large bunch of flowers which after discount cost me £28.90. Even if I had ordered the small bunch at £18.90 - supposedly discounted too - I would have been annoyed.

I have since taken these to a local 'Interflora' florist whom advised the retail cost of these would be no more than £10 with delivery. When I told them how much I had paid the woman was astounded. They have advised me to contact trading standards.
Personally I think they look like a £1.50 bunch, picked up in a rush from the local petrol station.

After finally getting through on the phone and sending 3 emails over 3 days I was offered anther bunch.
NO THANKS!
I demanded my money back and some form of compensation but they said they could only do one or the other. The girl on the phone blatantly didn't give a damn so my money back is all I got.

• 28.90