Ruined my partners birthday

marcustari's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Ruined my partners birthday”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by marcustari (1 review written)

10 days in advance, I ordered a bouquet of flowers + small pack of chocolates to be delivered to my girlfriend's place of work on the day of her birthday, a Thursday.

The delivery window for the order was 7.30am - 6.30pm. They finally attempted to deliver at 6.58pm (outside of the stated delivery window) by which time my girlfriend's office was closed. We had also left the premises to catch a train to go away for the weekend.

They then re-delivered to her office the next day (Friday) at 4pm, by which time we were far away, and the chocolates were missing.

We did not actually physically see the flowers until the Monday, 4 days later than her birthday. The flowers had wilted and the gesture was ruined.

Despite extensive discussions with iflorist, all they can offer me is a refund on the chocolates. I have asked for a replacement bouquet to be delivered and/or a refund on the flowers and they have refused both.

I am out of pocket on some less than desirable flowers and have a disappointed girlfriend.

I will not be using iflorist again and strongly urge others to use an alternative supplier.

• Goods purchased & cost