Don't bother!

disapointedincambridgeshire's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Don't bother!”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by disapointedincambridgeshire (1 review written)

If you want to send flowers for a special occasion don't use iflorist! I ordered and paid for flowers for a special 90th birthday for a relative in New Zealand. They never arrived leaving our 90 year old cousin thinking we had forgotten her on her special day.

After contacting iflorist customer services several times by phone as they never called me back when they said they would it appears they can only contact their NZ suppliers by email and don't have a phone number for them. The suppliers don't respond to their emails! Totally unacceptable!

No apology given to me by iflorist although they have issued a refund. This is not good enough. I would expect an apology both to me and my relative in New Zealand plus some free flowers for her.

We are extremely upset by this!!

Don't bother wasting your time with iflorist, use a decent company! We will in future and will ensure others do also.

• Should have been a basket of flowers £45

• Still waiting

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Mgailey's Response to disapointedincambridgeshire's Review

Written on: 02/10/2013

Same thing happened to me with my NZ delivery only they told me they could not deliver to central Auckland... if you cannot deliver here in NZ, where the hell can you deliver!

Pathetic service