No flowers delivered

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“No flowers delivered”

Written on: 05/12/2012

I ordered flowers in plenty of time for a 60th birthday gift to the USA. I received confirmation of the order by email. 3 days after her birthday, I spoke to the person I had sent them to and realised they had not been delivered.
I contacted iflorist who could not explain why they had not been delivered and said they would be delivered 5 days later.

I contacted them the day before the due date and found they had cancelled the order. I am expecting a refund, but I fail to see why a florist cannot deliver flowers, and why I was not notified if there was a problem. Needless to say I will not be using this company again.

• Flowers