iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk Review

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Very fast and good customer surport”

Written on: 30/11/2012

Very fast and good customer surport

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit iflorist.co.uk

Jenniblandford's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2012

DON'T USE! Appalling delivery and customer service. I asked for floersd to be delivered on my sister's birthday in New Zealand. The so called tracking service via the web site doesn't work. I wasn't sure if the flowers had been delivered on time as she was due to go to hopsital the nest dat. After a number of emails I finally got an emil saying they were due to be dleivered that day (UK date) which was a day LATER than I had asked for delivery in NZ due to the time difference.
Despite several emails and so called 'live chats' with people who said they would get back to me ( but didn't bother) I finally rang their UK number to ask when and if they were delivered.
A day later (due to the time difference in NZ) customer service called to say the flowers were reportedly left on the door step at 5.45pm. When I asked WHAT day that was, they still didn't know and said they would get back to me. I am still waiting for a response. I can't ask my sister as she is hospital.
So very disappointed in their so called customer service. It doesn't exist. Waste of my money and my sister might now think I didn't care about her birthday.
Don't use them! Google a local florist instead and place an order with them online or via the phone. It will be easier to chase an order and they might actually care about delivering flowers on time.

iflorist.co.uk