Appalling

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“Appalling”

Written on: 22/11/2012

Despite lots of lip service from their support centre the delivery was just plain useless. I have had numerous email telling me how important I am so you'd think they would actually do something about it.

I ordered flowers for my Mum's birthday to be delivered to her in France on Nov 15th. By the 17th I wondered why she had not mentioned them so sent her an email. They had not arrived and I had received no communication from iFlorist.

I received an email, yet again telling me how important I was, saying that:

".. As a goodwill gesture, we will be delivering the order again on 20th November at the address provided by you and ensure that this will never happen again .."

As a gesture of goodwill? I am still paying for them, they are just delivering them 5 days late!! How is that a gesture of goodwill.

Anyway, I was assured that it would not happen again so ..... erm, why have they still not turned up the second time?

".. At Iflorist, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction .."

I gave them two bites at the apple and they failed.

I am sure it's not entirely their fault, they probably just use a cheap courier, but I think it fair that people know that if you order from these guys it's a bit 50/50 (or 0/100 in my case) as to whether they will be delivered.

I am surprised by the number of good reviews here. The first review site I cam to gave me 1 good review out of 22 reviews, 21 of which gave them a minimum score of 1/5.

Look elsewhere is my opinion.

• Flowers £35