Misleading flower pictures & shocking customer service

Edmondsonxk408's review of eFlorist www.eflorist.co.uk (previously Teleflorist)

“Misleading flower pictures and shocking customer service”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Edmondsonxk408 (1 review written)

I purchased some flowers for a friend and selected a lovely looking bunch of roses. Flowers were delivered the next day at 6pm. I was at my friends house the next day and was shocked at the poor quality of the flowers. I was mortified that I had sent them to her, they were no better than a cheap bunch from a garage, and NOTHING like the picture.

I immediately emailed eflorist with a complaint, and sent a picture. They told me those flowers were within their expectations. They then proceeded to tell me that perhaps i should make sure the vase is clean and keep them topped up with water. I again complained and said i wasn't happy with this answer, and i wanted the flowers replaced or refunded. 10 days later they have not replied. 2 days ago I emailed the MD, and surprise surprise, still no response.

Do not give your money to these people, poor quality. If you look on facebook there is a whole group dedicated to complaints regarding these guys.

• Goods purchased & cost