Poor customer service - even worse flowers

Guest's review of eFlorist www.eflorist.co.uk (previously Teleflorist)

“Poor customer service - even worse flowers”

Written on: 11/01/2014

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday last Friday and they did not turn up, I telephoned them twice during the day of supposed delivery. I was assured that they would be delivered before 6pm and they did not arrive. I telephoned their customer service and after some wrangling I managed to get them to agree to a full refund and I would be able keep the flowers when the eventually turned up.
The flowers were eventually delivered on the following Monday, by the next Friday nearly all of the flowers were dying (so much for their 7 day fresh promise) and the so called full refund had not materialised.
I had to phone them again and ask for the refund again - their only redeeming feature is that I was given the refund straight away but they were not bothered about the state of the flowers.
I definitely will not be using this company ever again.

• Flowers - £24.95