Beyond awful

Guest's review of eFlorist www.eflorist.co.uk (previously Teleflorist)

“Beyond awful ”

Written on: 11/07/2013

I don't seem to be able to choose zero stars. I would if I could.

Gosh, I wish I had read these reviews first, I feel a bit silly now. I ordered flowers for my partner and paid for same day delivery. Order accepted, fine, email confirmation received. Three hours later (and too late to order from somewhere else) I get a phone call from a "Blocked" number. Due to a "technical error", my order could not be fulfilled and would not be arriving today. A call back to customer services took a few minutes to answer with a pre-recorded message saying they were busier than usual (other people wanting refunds??)

Whilst I was told my money is being refunded now I had to prompt the customer service assistant on the line for some kind of apology and it seemed unsurprising, judging by the tone of her voice, that my order had been lost somewhere. In the voicemail I had received I was offered an option of the flowers being redelivered the next day with an upgrade but this wasnt mentioned when I called back. I suppose it doesn't matter as I needed them today, and I have no confidence that they would arrive tomorrow either.

Avoid like the plague. You have been warned.

• Goods purchased & cost