Did not deliver

Guest's review of Teleflora www.teleflora.com

“Did not deliver”

Written on: 31/03/2014

I placed an online floral order to a college address, the college name was in the address so they knew where it was going. On the day of delivery my daughter received a call from florist confirming address and asking if she would be there for delivery and she confirmed she would. They never showed up. I never received an email or phone call I regard to delivery or lack there of. I called the day after they were to be delivered and they could not find the delivery or find why they did not deliver. They placed an order through another florist for the next day, now 2 days after what I had ordered, at a 20% discount. Hours later they emailed saying that due to security in the building of the address they could not deliver and asked for another option or address. I canceled the order and they did confirm that and said they would credit account. Flowers have been delivered to college addresses before and even delivered to the mail room. This is not a new situation and something a company like telaflora should be able to handle.

• Goods purchased & cost