NEVER AGAIN!

Dyane19's review of Teleflora www.teleflora.com

“NEVER AGAIN!”

Written on: 04/02/2013 by Dyane19 (1 review written)

I placed an order on January 31, 2013 for next day delivery, February 1, 2013. The flowers were for my 91-year-old godmother, in a nursing home.
Her sister visited until 5 p.m. on her birthday and the flowers never showed up. This upset me very much because I don't know if my godmother is going to have another birthday.
So, I called Teleflora/AARP to voice my complaint. The first representative was so rude and condescending I requested to speak with a supervisor. I was informed that out of a $93.00 order I was credited with $23.00, for what they were calling my inconvenience. I informed her that was unacceptable. I wanted to see if we could resolve this, prior to my sending this scathing e-mail. I was placed on hold for 15 minutes, really, and she returned to tell me that the flowers were left with a receptionist, because the deliverymen are not allowed to go in the rooms. However, they have been delivering to the room for the past three years. I asked if this was a new policy? I just could not get anywhere and did not want to argue. I informed her that I would no longer use their services, because I don't think Teleflora and/or AARP should treat seniors that way.

Dyane J.